Detroit New Year, New Job! Career Fair
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m - Morning Fair
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m - Afternoon Fair
1500 Town Center Drive Directions
Southfield, Michigan 48076
|• Advertise Medical Jobs
• Post Local Michigan Jobs Online
• Top 10 Companies Hiring Interns
Employers contact us at:
Job Seekers contact us at:
ExpoGiant.com has helped us hire over 75 Telecom Sales Representatives at the May 26, 2009 expo. It also helped us promote our cell phone products to potential clients". MiTel Wireless
“We had a serious need for nursing staff we found that Job Fair Giant networks with several nursing schools in Michigan; we had more than 500 applicants apply for our LPN, RN and CNA positions". Stevenson Home Healthcare
Employer / Recruiter Information Request
JobFairGiant.com is the leading Job Board and Job Fair Company in Michigan.
With over 10 years in business, we work with the top employers nationwide to connect them with candidates online through our job board and in person at our monthly job fair events. Our events target a diverse group of candidates in several career-fields including but not limited to the following: Technology, Engineering, Healthcare, Factory, Blue-Collar Workers, Union Workers, General Labor, Skilled Trades, Construction, Technical, Sales & Career Fairs statewide.
Founded by a diverse management team our market niche and expertise is the recruitment of Experience, College Graduates & Diversity professionals that reside in your geographic target markets.
To provide you with local candidates, we have formed a network of strategic partners that spans nationwide and it includes online platforms, radio, print and television media, student organizations, universities, trade schools, colleges, faith based organizations and non-profits. We offer an unparalleled recruiting opportunity for Michigan employers & candidates.
About the Job Fair Events
The purpose of our Professionals & Diversity Job Fairs is to deliver a strategic niche venue that connects
employers with candidates that are Experience and Entry Level and are diverse.
Employers have the ability to:
- Meet, network & recruit top candidates that are seeking employment opportunties.
- Increase your organization’s visibility & brand as a Diversity Employer.
- Post & market career opportunities online at our job board.
- Showcase your recruitment message by placing your ad/logo online at our job board home page.
- Fulfill your Affirmative Action or EEOC compliance process. We provide you with a certificate of Participant in Diversity Recruitment.
- What is the location & time of event? Event logistics including location, time & updates on career fairs are updated online at www.JobFairGiant.com
- What types of candidates attend this event? Our market niche is the recruitment of Experience, College Graduates & Diversity Career seekers. Expect a variety in professional backgrounds from Entry Level to Management. Salaries range from Hourly to Salary. Education varies from Certification to Master Degrees.
- What is the Career Seeker Attendance? Our average attendance is over 1500 candidates per event. However this depends on the size of the city and locations. In Sterling Heights, for example we had over 2,000 career seekers attend our March 2014 career fair.
- What type of employers attend and how many? We average between 40 to 80 employers at each event depending on the size of the city. In Livonia, for example we had over 70 employers attend our April 2014 career fair. Employers attending our career fairs vary in industries and include Small Businesses, Franchise, Fortune 500, Fortune 100, Government Agencies & Non-Profit Organizations.
Employers: Looking to hire? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734.956.4550
Michigan Expo Experts
PO Box 7687
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
Employers Contact: 734-956-4550